What is the Spirit of the Lord? It is life, liberty and freedom to worship God for who He is. The Bible says, “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” Read 2 Corinthians 3:17 (NIV). The Spirit of God is a liberating force; from darkness into His light, from law driven performance to exceeding abundant grace, from sin to redemption and salvation. The Spirit of the Lord is whatever you want Him to be for you. The Bible says, “But of Him are you in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom and justice and sanctification and redemption.” Read 1 Corinthians 1:30 (Darby).
- The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him
- And Jesus, “Full of the Holy Ghost.” Read Luke 4:1 (KJV). In other words, immersed in Him, abounding or covered over. This ought to be our experience as Christians in this life, where we walk in the fullness of God, not lacking or being needy of anything. Watch this, the Bible says, “Of His fullness have we all received…”
- “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and His glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.” Read Isaiah 60:1-3.
- The Spirit of WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING
- “The ability to perceive moral and abstract truth.” Watch this, you are never disadvantaged. You have the very host of heaven living and abiding in you. To some, this statement “You are not disadvantaged” seem so far-fetched and unreal, but the truth is “You are never disadvantaged.” Your skin, your ethnicity is not your problem. Recall the Bible says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” Read Hosea 4:6 (NIV).
Scripture says, “As He is, so are we in this world.” Read 1 John 4:17 (NIV). Please hear my heart on this matter, everything that Jesus is, we already are. Question is, can we stand to believe?
#You are complete in Him.
We write. You read. Be encouraged.
One thought on “And a branch shall grow out of its roots – Part 2”
Just amazing. Thank you to the Kolumns team for the work you continually do, enriching lives through your writings.