“So it shall be.” Recall Jesus being tempted by the devil in the wilderness, He said, “It is written.” Watch this, so it shall be is yours because it has been written in the Book of life – the Bible. And the one who authored the Book of life is the creator of heaven and the earth who “By His own mighty word, He holds the universe together.” Read Hebrews 1:3. Are you convinced that we have a Father in Heaven who cannot lie? By now and from the scriptures I have shared, you will begin to understand the nature and character of the one who said, “So it shall be.”
Deuteronomy 6:10-15 says all these. And what I have tried to do is to bring out the points to make the reading and understanding of it clearer.
- When the Lord your God brings you into the land which He swore to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give to you [Prepared land]
- Great and splendid cities which you did not build [ Nations]
- Houses full of all good things which you did not fill [Estates]
- Hewn cisterns which you did not dig [Well that stores water – capacity]
- Vineyards and Olive trees which you did not plant [producing grapes for wine making – business or industries]
- And you eat and are satisfied [Land filled with plenty, where there is no lack].
And this is the reason why the scriptures tell us, “And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ.” Read Philippians 4:19 (AMP). Watch this, the word NEED is an interesting text with an interesting meaning – a necessity for sustenance and the journey of life, including business, occasion, demands and requirements – Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance.
All these blessings have been written in the Book – the Bible. Now, what did we do to earn all these blessings? Nothing, but for the grace of God which allowed you position yourself to embrace these mouth-watering goodies.
God is truly worthy to be praised, Hallelujah.
We write. You read. Be encouraged.