At the beginning of each year, we take an assessment of our lives, goals and objectives, and on the basis of the results, we make some resolutions which are seldom kept according to research. However, one resolution which must be made and not ignored is our relationship and fellowship with our Heavenly Father – which is to constantly embrace an attitude of PRAISE, PRAYER and STUDYING THE WORD. This kind of resolution is sure to produce unprecedented result’s, and is guaranteed to be achievable; why is it so? Because, God can never fail, and He will fulfil His promises to you.
- Acknowledge that you need GOD.
- Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” Read John 14:6 (ESV).
- “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.” Read John 3:16 (ESV).
Brothers and sisters, we all need God, because everyone has issues to deal with, and it will take the God of Heaven to bring one out of the darkness and root them into the Kingdom of His marvellous light.
- What are you FEEDING on?
- “When Your words showed up, I ate them – swallowed them whole. What a feast! What delight I took in being Yours, O God – of- the Angel armies.” Read Jeremiah 15:16 (MSG).
- “Like newborn babies[you should] long for the pure milk of the word, so that by it you may be nurtured and grow in respect to salvation [its ultimate fulfilment].” Read 1 Peter 2:2 (AMP).
Social media has become a cesspool of misinformation and garbage quite frankly including the news channels. News media outlets and social media are the new wild wild west. Anything goes because the checks and balances seem not to be effective. A Paediatrics journal says, “the average eight-year-old child spends eight hours a day on media.” A teen typically spends more than eleven hours of their day in front of screens. And in 2018, teen smartphone usage rose to 91% from 36% in 2011. Can you see the challenge?
Now, someone might ask, why do these stats matter? Oh, what you feed on through the five senses can potentially have a huge impact on ones’ life. What is the way out? For those in the media industry to produce clean programmes that will edify the spirit, soul and body – referring to Christians in the marketplace.
The Body of Christ can own mega media stations, create mega social media platforms that will rival existing platforms; which can be used to change the narrative portrayed and to give people a broader thought process and a plethora of rich and life-giving broadcasts and information.
#What is the content of your life?
We write. You read. Be encouraged.