“The greatest weakness in the church today is that the servants of God keep looking over their shoulder for the approval of men.” R. C. Sproul. As the people of God, our approval comes from God and not from anyone or any man or woman. Listen, God has put His seal of approval on you, so quit looking for the approval of men. God said, “this is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” Read Luke 3:22. This same promise is yours and you better embrace it.
Well, you might be asking, what has the Names of God has to do with “Building according to the pattern.”? Understanding the integrity and the character of the person who is giving you an assignment and task is critical because you know, God means what He says, and says, what He means.
- Yahweh Tsidkenu – The Lord is our Righteousness. The Bible counsels, “We know that God’s judgment falls upon those who practice these things. God is always right because He has all the facts.” Read Romans 2:2.
- In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell safely; Now, this is His name by which He will be called; ‘The Lord Our Righteousness.’ What I love is that the Lord Himself has said, “We are His righteousness.” We are the fruit of what is right about God. The Bible says, “We are the righteousness of God in Christ.” Read 2 Corinthians 5:21.
- Yahweh Shammah – The Lord is there. Whether we feel it or not, God is always with us, even with those who refuse Him.
- The four sides of the city measure to a total of nearly six miles. “From now on the name of the city will be Yahweh-Shammah: “God-Is-There.” Read Ezekiel 48:35. “Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Read Deuteronomy 31:6 (KJV).
- Attiq Yomin – Ancient of Days. God is the ultimate authority and He will judge all the nations. I think sometimes, the God we present to people can be false. Listen to this, God is a God of justice, and He will judge the nations, starting with the Church. See this, “For the time has come for judgment, and it must begin with God’s household. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?” Read 1 Peter 4:17 (NLT).
- “I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His throne was like the fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire.” Read Daniel 7:9 (KJV).
My Father in heaven, thank You for I bear the mark of Christ. Your name is higher than any other name. Your name is my strong defence, and I will call on the name of the Lord all day long.
We write. You read. Be encouraged.