What is my task? To get the gospel around the world in the shortest possible time to every man and woman and boy and girl! Aimee Semple McPherson. Taking the gospel to the world can happen when we build according to the pattern God has shown, because that way when people see what we have built, they will know, this could have only happened by the hand of God; this will force them to give glory to God. Beloved, I can’t help but shout “There is something about that name – Jesus.”
- Qedosh Yisrael – Holy One of Israel. God is morally perfect. The word perfect is not in comparison to imperfect because God is always perfect in all His ways.
- “They have turned their backs on the Lord God and despised the Holy One of Israel! They have cut themselves off from the help of God!” Read Isaiah 1:4b (TPT).
- Yahweh Sabaoth – Lord of Hosts. God is our Saviour and Protector.
- “And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the Lord of hosts in Shiloh. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, the priests of the Lord, were there.” Read 1 Samuel 1:3 (KJV). Beloved, when we build according to the pattern ordained by God; we are shielded and protected by Him. Remember the re-building of the walls of Jerusalem by Nehemiah and how God protected him from the attacks of the enemy. Read the book of Nehemiah.
- El Olam – The Everlasting God. God is eternal, and He will never die. God’s love is from everlasting to everlasting.
- “Don’t you know? Haven’t you been listening? Yahweh is the one and only everlasting God, the Creator of all you can see and imagine! He never gets weary or worn out. His intelligence is unlimited; He is never puzzled over what to do! He empowers the feeble and infuses the powerless with increasing strength. Even young people faint and get exhausted; athletic ones may stumble and fall. But those who wait for Yahweh’s grace will experience divine strength. They will rise up on soaring wings and fly like eagles run their race without growing weary, and walk through life without giving up.” Read Isaiah 40:28-31 (TPT). Watch this, when God makes you a promise, He will keep it. There is no other God anywhere!
There is something about that name – Jesus. If you don’t know this Jesus I am talking about, let me introduce you to the King of kings and the Lord of lords. The one who gives you hope, the one who died for you, the one who is willing to transform your life. This Jesus loves you with an everlasting love.
We write. You read. Be encouraged.