Building according to the pattern is a walk of faith – embracing God’s Word and allowing it to produce living proofs. Watch this, when you see the living proofs manifest, worship is inevitable, and we begin to extol and magnify the name of the Lord. “Faith is not a conclusion you reach…it’s a journey you live.” Aiden Wilson Tozer.
- Adonai – The Lord. The Lord is the head over all, hence “The earth belongs to God! Everything in all the world is His!” Read Psalm 24:1 (TLB).
- “Listen, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord alone.” God is God all by Himself. He alone is God, and there is no other.
- “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him and given Him a name which is above every name. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Read Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV). The name which is above every other name has said, “build according to the pattern God has shown you.”
- Yahweh Elohe Yisrael – Lord God of Israel.
- “Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.” Read Judges 5:3 (KJV). For you and me as the people of God, Yahweh – Jesus is our hope, “Christ in me the hope of glory.”
- Yahweh Shalom – The Lord is peace.
- “And Gideon built an altar to the Lord there and named it Yahweh-Shalom (which means “the Lord is peace”). The altar remains in Ophrah in the land of the clan of Abiezer to this day.” Read Judges 6:24 (NLT).
- “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” Read John 14:27 (NLT). Peace comes on the back of God’s counsel.
Father in heaven, You are a great God. Your name is higher than any other name. Your name is greatly to be praised. “Your name is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are saved.”
We write. You read. Be encouraged.