- You must be SINGLE-MINDED
- How can a young person live a clean life? “By carefully reading the map of Your Word. I’m single-minded in pursuit of You; don’t let me miss the road signs you’ve posted. I’ve banked Your promises in the vault of my heart so I won’t sin myself bankrupt.” Read Psalm 119:10 (MSG). Being single-minded is having a determination and a focus. See what the Bible says, “Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do His will. And I know that I will not be put to shame.” Read Isaiah 50:7 (NLT).
- You must be EXPECTANT
- “But me, I’m not giving up. I’m sticking around to see what God will do. I’m waiting for God to make things right. I’m counting on God to listen to me.” Read Micah 7:7 (MSG). Watch this, a pregnant woman is expectant, and in like manner, God expects you to have an expectation of Him to do exactly what He said He will do. And you can trust Him to bring to pass every spoken Word of His, amen.
- You must be QUIET / STILL
- “It is good both to hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.” Read Lamentations 3:26 (TLB). Watch this, WAITING is not a time to whine and complain, hence the Bible says, “You have wearied the Lord with your words.” You surely don’t want to be doing that when you are expecting God to reveal His plan and purposes for you and your family. The Bible says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Read Psalm 46:10 (AMP).
- It must be CONTINUOUS
- “Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment and wait on thy God continually.” Beloved, this is not a one-time event, this has to be the way of the believer – You. Listen to this, “But it’s different with you: Be strong. Take heart. Payday is coming!” Read 2 Chronicles 15:7 (MSG). This is the Bible’s promise to you, and it will surely be delivered. I encourage you, please hold on for just a little while longer.
My Father, You are too good. I am eternally grateful that I have eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart to perceive what You are doing whilst I WAIT upon You alone.
#Waiting is important.
We write. You read. Be encouraged.