Maintaining momentum this 20/20 and beyond will require confidence in who you are. Let me help us see what God says, “You will also be [considered] a crown of glory and splendour in the hand of the Lord, And a royal diadem [exceedingly beautiful] in the hand of your God. It will no longer be said of you [Judah], “Azubah (Abandoned),” Nor will it any longer be said of your land, “Shemamah (Desolate)”; But you will be called, “Hephzibah (My Delight is in Her),” And your land, “Married”; For the Lord delights in you, And to Him your land will be married [owned and protected by the Lord].” Read Isaiah 62:3-4 (AMP). Watch this, from this text alone, I list the following and let you determine who you are:
- The Lord says, “I am a crown of glory.”
- The Lord says, “Splendour in the hand of the Lord.”
- The Lord says, “I am a royal diadem in His hands.”
- The Lord says, “I am His delight.”
- The Lord says, “I am betrothed to Him.”
- The Lord says, “I am shielded and protected by Him.”
Understanding who we are in Christ is critically important if we are to reign and rule in this life. The Scripture gives ample evidence to help you and me understand who we are and how God sees us and here is one; God told them, “I’ve never quit loving you and never will. Expect love, love, and more love! And so now I’ll start over with you and build you up again, dear virgin Israel.” Read Jeremiah 31:3 (MSG).
- The Lord says, “I am His love child and that I should expect love, love and more love.” This is huge! The Lord says I am His love child!! God delights in me!!!
- God always gives you and me a fresh start, erasing any trace like it never existed before, hence, “Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life]” Read 2 Corinthians 5:17 (AMP).
Please hear my heart on this, God knows you and had a plan for You well before you were formed in your mother’s womb, hence, God says, “Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you.” Read Jeremiah 1:5 (MSG).
Hey, I know who I am! I am the Lord’s beloved!! I am the Lord’s crown of glory!!! Do you know who you are?
My Father, thank You for knowing me and introducing me to me. I am who you say I am and I embrace my identity in You. Thank You, Father.
We write. You read. Be encouraged.